Cdim, D7, Cdim, D7, Am, F, Am, D7
Cdim, D7, Cdim, D7, Am, F, Cdim, D7
Chorus:
Cdim
Buncha hype and holler
D7
over my black pants
Cdim
mosquitoes ain't blind
D7
even I know that
Am
but my, oh my
F Am
y'know I just can't
D7
seem to get rid
D7
of these ol' black pants!
Verse 1:
My girl friend tries to tell me
that they make me look fat.
They don't match my sweater,
attracts the hair from the cat.
Change 'em!" she says
But I can't do that;
they're my black pants!
Oh they're my black pants!
Chorus
Verse 2:
Late for work in the mornin'
quarter past eight
makin' my breakfast
too long to wait
and the coffee, it's spilt
down my blouse and my plate
but my black pants don't stain
and ain't that just great?
They're my black pants!
Oh they're my black pants!
Chorus (x2)
No comments:
Post a Comment